What is DRS Voice?
Businesses are under continuing pressure to reduce telecommunications budgets, even when call volumes are increasing and the company is expanding. This drives the need to reduce call charges and to get the most out of your existing assets.
From a business continuity perspective, companies now realise the importance of having a telephone system that is not only cost effective, but flexible enough that calls can be diverted quickly and easily to alternate locations in the event of a disaster.
DRS Voice offers telephony solutions that ‘host’ your telephone numbers at network level. This means that in the event of a , all incoming voice and data calls can be redirected within 1 hour of invocation to your alternate location, and in most cases this is done immediately.
Whether you want to reduce your call costs utilising your existing telephone equipment, manage increasing call volumes, or replace your whole telephony infrastructure, DRS have a range of Voice solutions that can all provide you with disaster recovery call re-routing service both cost effectively and hassle free.
Is it right for you?
DRS Voice is right for your business if you:
* want to reduce line rental and call charges
* want a disaster recovery solution for your voice calls
* need to support high and increasing call volumes
* want a cost effective way to phase in new IP voice services
* need to renew an existing voice contract
Continuity Services UK
What’s in it for you?
Cheaper phone bills
Reduce the cost of access lines and call costs
Business continuity and reliability
A cost effective back-up or overflow to existing voice services
Fully managed service
IP voice equipment and service monitored and managed round the clock, supported by SLAs
To expand call volume capacity without extending or replacing your traditional voice equipment and network
We design a solution to meet your needs and integrate it with your current environment
What do you get?
* Disaster recovery call re-routing
* Quality of Service
* Dial Tone voice quality (carrier grade voice switch from Nortel)
* 24 x 7 technical and operational support
* Voice Service Level Agreements
* Common dial plan between sites and remote workers
* IP Gateways to connect up PBX’s from 2-60 voice calls
* Continued support of network-wide PBX features
* Support for a wide range of speeds and connections (xDSL, leased line, Ethernet)
* Outbound call types
* Inbound call types
* Meet-me conferencing numbers
* Call recording facilities
* Non geographic numbers
Want to know more?
To find out more about Disaster Recovery Solutions please contact one of our team:
T:0870 774 2588 F:0870 774 2589 E:email@example.com