Data Recovery Server DR
Disaster Recovery Solutions Server DR is a unique solution for clients that experience a localised disaster in their comms/server room due to fire, flood, security or virus attack etc, or an intermittent fault which renders the existing equipment unfit for normal use.
Using ‘Tier 1’ (HP / Compaq) products, drs Server DR provides a complete suite of servers, firewalls and switches that following a disaster can be mobilised to either your offices or a workplace recovery centre – quickly and easily.
In conjunction with drs Data service your data can be restored to our servers on standby at our class A data centre. Your IT business operations can then be recovered in 2 ways
Access your email, data over the internet with the servers and data hosted at our data centre or
The unit can be deployed at your office or your workplace recovery centre with your data already installed.
How Does the Data Recovery Server Work?
- Free pre-planning session will determine how many business critical servers would need to be made available following a disaster.
- Server DR is invoked.
- Your data is restored to the servers at our ‘class A’ data centre
- Server DR is deployed either at your office or your workplace recovery centre with technical resource to ensure fast installation
- Your IT infrastructure continues to operate allowing time to have equipment repaired or replaced offline.
Transportable flight case containing –
- 5 x HP DL 380 servers
- Redundant PSU and fans
- Up to 300Gb raid storage*
- 1 x Netscreen firewall
- 1 x 48 port switch
- 1 x UPS
- 1 x wireless router
additional storage available on request
- Unique turnkey solution
- Response within 30 minutes, data restore within 3 hours of invocation
- Can be deployed anywhere with power and internet
- Technical resource included with deployment
- Available for 30 days from date of invocation
- Best of breed’ products ensure compatibility and resilience
- Compliments existing drs Data, Voice and Space services.
- 1 scheduled Test Data Restore at data centre each year*
*if subscribing to drs Data